Why did you choose Titici?
NEW TITICI Ambassador
When I saw the Titici racing bike the first time, I was impressed how fine the top tube is and how light it is!
High quality, a fantastic design, bikes made in Italy are just some ingredients for a bike that I hope will make me go even stronger in the race!
I begun with triathlon when I was 16 years old after doing athletic competitions. With the first successes in the youth categories races, I entered in the Italian National Triathlon. Unfortunately, in 2014, after having won the European Juniores title and after an excellent fifth place at the U23 World Championships, an injury kept me away from competitions for a long period. With the full recovery in 2016, I come back to compete in the Triathlon World Circuit, improving my position in the World Cup ranking every year.
- 2012 - Eilat : Triathlon European Champion Juniores;
- 2012 - Peking: 6th at Triathlon World Championship Juniores;
- 2013 - London: 5th at Triathlon World Championship U23;
- 2014 - Kitzbühel: Triathlon European Champion Team Relay;
- 2017- Karlovy Vary: 15th at Triathlon WORLD CUP;
- 2017 - Madrid: 10th Triathlon WORLD CUP;
- 2018 - Lerici: 2nd at Triathlon Italian Championship;
- 2018 - Cape Town: 11th at Triathlon WORLD CUP